Harbour Cottage Inn Bed and Breakfast is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this
website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services, and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Accessible Accommodations and Features
The Carriage House is a ground floor accessible cottage located next to the inn featuring a bedroom with a queen-sized cast-iron bed, a comfortable living area with a gas fireplace, kitchen area, and private bathroom complete with walk-in shower. This historic cottage offers wide doorways and clear access to the spacious bath for easy wheelchair maneuverability.
There is designated parking and clear entry from the parking area to the cottage, as well as from the cottage to the main inn. Inside the main inn, the commons areas, dining areas, and check-in area are all wheelchair accessible.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your visit, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. We welcome your questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or regarding the accessibility of our rooms, suites, and cottages.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us between 7:00am and 9:00pm Eastern time at (207)-244-5738.